Chania Knossos - Museum - Heraklion
- Tour starts from the West Coast, Chania
- 06:55-07:50 Pickup
- 09:00 Short stop for coffee
- 10:30 Arrival at Knossos Palace (guiding)
- 12:00 Departure from Knossos
- 12:20 Arrival at Heraklion
- 12:30-13:30 Visit the Archaeological Museum (guiding)
- 13:30-15:30 Free time in Heraklion
Included in the price
- Transport to and from Knossos Palace-Heraklion City.
- Experienced English speaking guide available throughout the trip.
Not included in the price
- Knossos entrance: 15 € (children under 18 free)
- Knossos entrance – Museum: Both tickets 16 €
Guided tour to the most well-known archeological sight of Crete.
Enough free time in Heraklion for shopping, having lunch and visiting an archaeological museum.
Bus transfer is operated by KIRIAKAKIS TRAVEL.