Rethymno - Gramvoussa - Ballos One Day Excursion
- Heading west through the outskirts of Chania we arrive to the port of Kasteli at approx. 09:45.
There a boat will depart at 10:30 to convey you to the small island Gramvoussa with its imposing Venetian castle and breathtaking views. The boat arrives at Gramvoussa at approx. 11:40. You are allowed to stay on the island for 2 hours. The boat to Ballos leaves at 13:30.
After 20 minutes you arrive at Ballos Lagoon where you can enjoy swimming (2 hours). The boat departs from Ballos at 16:30 heading back to Kasteli port around 17:40.
There the bus will be waiting to take you at your hotel. You are expected to return home at around 19:45 although time of arrival varies depending on your destination.
Operation: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
In the price of the trip is Included:
- Transport to and from Kasteli port
- Experienced English-German-Russian speaking guide on Tuesday, English-German-French on Thursday and Sunday available throughout the trip
- Ecological fee: 1€ (children under 18: free)
- Transport by boat: 27€ (children 4 to 12 years old: 13,5 €)
An experienced guide will be present throughout the excursion willing to explain to visitors how to spend their time in the best way, ready to answer any question or help to solve any problem.
Bus transfer is operated by blue bus IAKOVOS.