Chania - Santorini One Day Cruise (departure: Rethymno port)
During their stay on the island our passengers make a first stop at Oia where they get the chance to enjoy world famous sites like the unique view from Kaldera, Oia’s commercial side, churches and traditional houses.
What follows is magnifiscent Fira, the capital of Santorini, for either one or three hours according to their tour of choice. Again, they have the chance to enjoy the view and Kaldera’s impressive rock cliffs.
They can walk around picturesque village roads to explore the special beauty of this Cycladic island and cherish its traditional architecture and local market.
Having concluded their visit at Fira passengers can either choose to remain at the beautiful capital of the island or visit the lovely seashore of Perissa with its black pebbles where they can spend about two hours.
Operation: Tuesday, Saturday
- 08.00 : Departure from port of Rethymno
- 10.15 : Arrival in port of Santorini (Athinios)
- 10.30 : Departure from port Athinios to Oia
- 10.50 : Arrival in Oia
- 13.30 : Departure from Oia to Fira
- 13.45 : Arrival in Fira
- 15.15 : Departure from Fira to Perissa
- 16.40 : Departure from Perissa to port of Santorini
- 17.30 : Departure from Santorini to port of Rethymno
- 19.45 : Arrival in Rethymno
In the price of the cruise is Included:
- Transportation to and from Rethymno Marina Port
Tickets from Rethymno to Santorini and back (SEAJETS HIGHSPEED)
Guided tour in Santorini (Oia, Fira, Perissa)
Passengers need to show their vouchers in order to get on the bus. Bus transfer is operated by CTS TRAVEL buses.
When boarding the ship passengers need to show their printed vouchers in order to be given the issued ticket. Identification card is mandatory.